My Goal, My Ambition

 

Since I was a little I always look my mother, aunty and cousin used snelli or white coat, they are a doctor. They helps many patients and for me it's cool. Ever since, I have a goal that one day I want to be a doctor take care of. Also my mother said doctor is a noble job, can help sick people


My strength is that I’m little bit confident, perfectionist, curious. and my weakness is I always overthinking. Sometimes I always think that I can’t never be a doctor because I feel like I haven’t done a lot of effort to achieve my goal but since my mother told me I can to be a doctor I feel inspired and I will try.


So I try my best to have a good score in all lesson subject for study in Medical Faculty in the best State University and then, after that i will continue my education abroad. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Pinocchio Story

Biography of Habibie